Rev. Patrick and Josie Stevenson
In the year 2003, Patrick and Josie Stevenson came to live in Malta. They had a love for the people and the country. They started by teaching the Word of God and helping people find their ministry.
During 2004, the Lord spoke to them concerning opening another church in Malta. On 16 January 2005, they held t he first meeting of Live Seed Christian Centre. The premises were in Birkirkara and held just 30 people. Four people were in the first service. However, very soon the premises became too small and in October 2006, the church moved to larger premises in Qormi.
The mission statement is: “Live Seed Christian Centre exists to make known the Biblical truth of the Father-heart of God through preaching, teaching, and demonstrating the power of God in order that lives are transformed.”
- That men and women will become established in the word of God.
2. That men and women will move in the power of the anointing to minister to those with whom they come into contact.
3. That the premises of Live Seed Christian Centre will be used as a drop-in centre where people may study or pray in a quiet environment.
WHY WE EXIST
To be a community of believers where God is real, love is felt, and lives are changed in Malta
1. Putting Jesus First
2. Uniting Together as Believers
3. Living the Great Commission and Great Commandment
4. Shaping the Next Generation
5. Empowering People for Service
1. Intimacy With God: Practicing spiritual habits that foster closeness with God.
2. Spirit-Filled Life: Discovering the power of the Holy Spirit in every day life.
3. Authentic Christian Living: Allowing Jesus to become the passion of our heart in an attempt to know him intimately.
4. Relational Evangelism: Influencing people distant from God by investing in personal relationships (Invest and Invite).
5. Excellence In Ministry: Striving to ensure that all we do is done to the best of our ability for the glory of God. This includes being personal with people and professional with our programs and facilities.
6. Intentional Mentoring: Entrusting to others the knowledge, skills, and opportunities given to us.
7. Building Bridges To The Unreached: Investing our time and resources to reach our neighbours and the nations for Christ.
8. Stewardship: Embracing the truth that God owns everything and all blessings (life, family, work, finances, possessions, etc.) come from Him, and that, as followers of Christ, we serve as his stewards, managing it all for God.
Grow warmer through fellowship, deeper through discipleship, stronger through worship, broader through ministry, and larger through evangelism.